This web site is published and maintained by Nichirei Logistics Group Inc. (hereinafter, the “Nichirei Logistics Group") and/or its agents.
Operation of This Web Site
Nichirei Logistics Group exercises the utmost care when publishing information on this web site. However, Nichirei Logistics Group shall not be liable for any type of damage that may result from a visitor's use of information published on this site, inability to use the information, or from use of the web site itself.
In particular, we do our best to accurately describe colors of products, but we ask visitors to understand in advance that actual colors may be different from how they look on a computer screen.
Please be aware that Nichirei Logistics Group may, without preliminary notice, change the content of this site, suspend publishing, or cease publishing at any time. Nichirei Logistics Group shall not be liable for any type of damage that may result from such changes to web site content, or from suspension or cessation of publication, regardless of the reason.
Nichirei Logistics Group is not responsible for the content of linked sites and shall not be liable for any type of damage that may result from use of such sites.
The presence of a link to this site on an external web site does not constitute the Nichirei Logistics Group’s endorsement of the use of that site, or of products, services, or companies featured on that site, nor does it mean that there is a contractual or any other type of relationship between Nichirei Logistics Group and the operators of a site with links to this site.
Limitations to Use of Information Published on This Site
The information published on this site is protected by various laws, including the copyright laws of various countries and various international conventions. It is forbidden to make use of content published on this site beyond the scope of personal use or what is expressly permitted by law — for example by copying, modifying, uploading, publishing electronically or on paper, transmitting, distributing, licensing, or selling — without prior written permission from Nichirei Logistics Group.
Registered trademarks (including trademarks and service marks) displayed on this site are the property of the Nichirei Logistics Group or other owners that have granted Nichirei Logistics Group the right and license to use such trademarks. They may not be used without permission from their owners.
The following actions are forbidden in connection with use of this web site
- Actions that damage or might damage the assets, privacy, or rights of third parties or of Nichirei Logistics Group
- Actions that are or might be disadvantageous or harmful to a third party or to Nichirei Logistics Group
- Actions that contradict or might contradict public order or morality
- Actions that are or might be illegal; actions that lead to or might lead to illegal activity
- Registration of another person’s e-mail address or other fraudulent filing and submission of information
- Sales or other activities aimed at generating profits or aimed at preparing to do so
- Actions that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or of Nichirei Logistics Group
- Use or provision of a computer virus or other malicious software, or any action that threatens to use or provide such software
- Any other action that violates or might violate a law or ordinance
- Any other action that Nichirei deems to be inappropriate
Some of the pages in this web site require plug-in applications for viewing.If you do not have a necessary plug-in, you can download it through one of the links provided below.※You will need Adobe Reader to view pages that use PDF files.